The Cement Brick Making Machine has a good history of increasing the manufacturers’ productivity and growth. As the population is growing more and more, the need for residential areas also increases. These areas get constructed using various materials such as bricks, cement, concrete, water, sand, etc. The demand for these materials is rising steadily, while manufacturers are looking for new and more efficient ways of producing these materials.
These machines are among the favorite devices of every construction material producer and supplier. It is because they can produce more cement bricks taking much lesser time. When trying to boost your overall production efficiency and the quality of your products, these can help you out.
Today we will be getting a complete understanding of the Cement Block Making Machine. We will get to know about their history and how they work to manufacture quality bricks. You will also understand the types of these machines and the benefits they offer. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- What Exactly is a Cement Brick Machine?
- Brief History of Cement Block Making Machine
- How Does a Concrete Brick Making Machine Produces Bricks?
- Various Types of Cement and Hollow Bricks Machine
- Benefits of Heavy Duty Solid Bricks Making Machine
A Cement Brick Machine is a manufacturing apparatus employed to produce premium quality bricks. Various materials such as cement, sand, gravel, and water are some of the essential compositions of these bricks. During the whole production process, the machine works with complete perfection to produce only the best products. These are your best option when you need an enormous amount of high-grade cement bricks.
First introduced in 1885, the machine has gained enormous popularity in the construction material manufacturing industry. It has a long history of development and modification through which it stands in front of us in its current form. The bricks produced get employed for various purposes such as constructing houses, commercial buildings, malls, pathways, roads, and many more.
The machine is considered among the most valuable assets in the industry and is one of the most optimized pieces of machinery. Sometimes, it is used for manufacturing hollow cement brick. Due to this, that model gets its name, Hollow Bricks Machine.
Now that we have an idea about this machine, let’s take a look at its history briefly.
The Cement Block Making Machine has a long and deep history of invention and advancement. Bricks are in use for thousands of years. As per the ancient documents, the first time these were produced was in Southern Turkey in the year 7000 BC. Because of this, they are considered the most ancient and seasoned construction materials in existence. When it comes to manufacturing these bricks, until the year 1885, there were being made using physical strength. It was the year when the first brick making machine gets introduced to the whole world. Licensed by Henry Clayton, the device got employed at the Atlas Works in Middlesex, England.
With the introduction of a Cement Brick Making Machine, the production capacities of the manufacturers sky-rocketed. A brick maker who was making 30000 bricks per week was now manufacturing more than 100,000 bricks per week. This production boost helped many brickmakers provide high-quality products to their customers. It made them increase their working efficiency and make their businesses grow at tremendous rates.
With the advancement in technology and the invention of more efficient and powerful mechanisms, the machine got more fruitful. As time passed, it became popular among the manufacturers due to the various features and efficient working process it offers. Now, let’s discuss the manufacturing process followed by the machine.
When purchasing these, it is important to understand their way of working. If you consider the Concrete Brick Making Machine, it is one of the most simple and efficient working models. The machine has been providing premium features and bricks that are used at various construction sites. It has been established that there is no competition for this manufacturing device when it comes to making cement bricks.
- The first step is inserting the raw materials into the machine. After this, they get mixed in perfect proportions. The mixture will get casted into perfect cement bricks. The raw materials used for preparing the mixture are water, cement, sand, etc.
- The mixing machine mixes all the materials for a few minutes. It ensures that the mixture has a consistent texture.
- After the mixture gets mixed, it gets inserted into the Cement Brick Making Machine. Then it is poured into the molds and used to set the mixture into various kinds of shapes. These molds are usually made of plastic or PVC. It provides strength and durability to the bricks.
- Then the mixture is left to set in the mold perfectly. Any spaces or air pockets inside the mold get removed using vibrations. These get generated by an in-built or external vibratory motor.
- After the blocks get entirely set, they are arranged on a curing rack. So basically, curing is the process during which the blocks harden giving them their final form. It is done in a curing kiln increasing the strength and durability of the cement blocks.
- After getting placed inside the kiln, the blocks stay there for a few hours. During this period, the bricks become heated using steam. After they attain a specific temperature, the steam stops and the blocks are left untouched for some more time.
- The blocks left inside the kiln absorb the heat & moist air. It helps them in becoming hard slowly and steadily. The whole process of curing can take up to 24 hours to complete after which the blocks are ready. It is how the Cement Block Making Machine produces these high-grade bricks.
- The production capacity can be increased by adding a chemical hardener to the raw mixture. This chemical helps the mixture to set quickly and improves the structural integrity of the bricks.
With the advancement in manufacturing technology and the techniques used to make the bricks, the cement & Hollow Bricks Machine diversified. They get classified into various categories and types based on their work and level of automation. Based on the type of brick the machine produces, they get diversified into five different kinds. Also, based on the level of automation, they are divided into three types. All these are discussed below for your understanding.
- Hollow Cement Block Machine: They are being used to manufacture hollow cement blocks, which provides quite satisfying results. These blocks are known for their various qualities. They provide good sound and thermal insulation, much-needed properties in hot and humid urban areas.
- Solid Cement Brick Machine: Manufacturing premium quality solid cement bricks, these Cement Brick Making Machines are among the most used versions. These blocks have high strength and require less amount of mortar to connect. These blocks can absorb most of the sound vibrations coming from the outer environment. Due to this, they have high sound insulation.
- Interlocking Cement Block Machine: Interlocking bricks are under usage in many construction projects. These can lock into one another because of the shape in which they get manufactured. They are best used in places that are prone to earthquakes. Since these bricks are more compressed and have a higher mass, they have good thermal insulation. It helps to keep the interior temperatures constant.
- Paver Cement Block Machine: Mostly employed to make footpaths and walkways, the paver cement blocks provide high strength and durability. The blocks produced by this machine do not need high maintenance and stay intact for years if installed correctly. Additionally, being slip or skid-proof makes them suitable for areas having high rainfall.
- Kerbstone Cement Brick Machine: These are used at the edges of pavements and for making road dividers to separate the traffic. They are manufactured using high-quality Concrete Brick Making Machines. It helps the drivers to become aware of areas out of the road and prevent accidental entrance to those areas. Curbs can be understood as the edges of a road or street constructed a bit higher than the level or road.
- Fully Automatic Models: A fully automatic machine can manufacture high-grade cement bricks without human interaction. This helps to improve the quality of the blocks being made and reduce any errors in the production process. These provide the best quality products with extreme efficiency. All automatic models give the maximum returns on investment to the users.
- Semi-Automatic Models: These models of the Cement Brick Making Machine operate using electrical power and physical strength alike. Instead of completing the whole manufacturing process on its own, the machine needs some human involvement to produce the products. This machine can be your best investment if you can’t afford the fully automatic models.
- Manual Models: The manual models are the most basic machines that completely work using the physical strength of humans. It requires many laborers to produce cement bricks but has high efficiency compared to the traditional methods of brick making.
All these machines are being used in the construction material manufacturing industry for a long time. There are many benefits of using a Heavy Duty Solid Bricks Making Machine for manufacturing high-quality bricks. Since the start, these machines have been contributing to increasing the growth of every manufacturer. Here are some of the most common advantages offered by the machine.
- High Productivity: The most useful benefit of using this machine is the boost in production capacity. The rate at which it can produce cement bricks is just amazing. All manufacturers use this machine to complete their bulk orders on time and satisfy their clients.
- High Strength of Products: The quality of the products manufactured using the Cement Brick Making Machine is quite high. These machines implement advanced manufacturing techniques to produce blocks with complete perfection. Also, the composition of the raw materials and setting time influence the strength of the blocks to a high extent.
- Accuracy and Precision: When fully or semi-automatic models are employed to manufacture cement bricks, all products are made with high accuracy and precision. This is due to the accurate manufacturing mechanisms used in the machine and the high-quality molds.
- Green Manufacturing: Cement blocks manufactured using this machine have no adverse effects on our environment. The manufacturing process is completely eco-friendly and helps to keep our environment clean and free from pollution-causing pollutants.
- Low Manufacturing Cost: The Cement Brick Machine manufactures these blocks at a very low cost. This is due to the energy-efficient nature of the machine and the large size of each batch. Most of the manufacturing apparatuses can manufacture 6-20 cement bricks in each batch. This is the reason behind the economical nature of the machine.
Now that we have discussed everything needed to know about the Cement Brick Making Machine, you can understand its importance. The machine has been providing highly efficient and quality products to its user to ensure client satisfaction. There can be no doubt about its major benefits offered to every manufacturer. As science and technology are advancing, these are also getting major upgrades increasing their productivity and reducing energy consumption. If you want to increase your business’s growth and the quality of your offered products, choose these machines. It is known to provide the maximum return on any investments that you will make in these.
If you are looking for the best Concrete Brick Making Machine, remember to have a look at our website. Here you’ll find the most diverse range of products at affordable prices. You can easily compare and choose the best machine suitable for your requirements. Also, if you face any problems at any step, our customer support team will help you out.