Dependingon your needs, the layout of your home, and budget, you can figure out how tochoose the best brand of Air Conditioner for home. Typically, you can pick thebrand from any of the three categories – Window AC, Split AC, and Portable AC
A Window AC, as the name implies, is a single unitthat is mounted on a window. A split air conditioner contains two units: oneoutside your home that comprises the compressor and condenser units, and oneinside on a wall that has the blower. A Portable AC isn’t mounted in a specificlocation and can be moved from one room to another. If you live in a rentedapartment, this one is for you.
Before you start shopping for the best brand, takea look at the tips you should keep in mind to choose the best one you’ve everhad.
Tips to KeepThings in Mind before Buying Air Conditioner
The following tips will help you find the best AirConditioner for your home use. So let’s get started discussing one by one.
1. Check theCooling Capacity
Any household air conditioner's cooling capacity ismeasured in BTUs (British Thermal Units). It simply refers to how much heat theAC can remove from the air in a certain amount of time. This figure is directlylinked to the cooling capability of any air conditioner. It is critical to getthe correct match for your room.
If the BTU for your room is too low, the AC willnot be able to cool it adequately, and if the capacity is too high, the roomwill be cooled quickly without any dehumidification.
See the AC cooling capacity table to find the best fir for your room:
2. Look forEnergy Efficiency
Buying an energy-efficient AC has become crucial intoday’s world, where power bills are rising as swiftly as mercury levels. TheBEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency) provides standardized energy efficiencyratings in the form of stars to assist you in determining how good an applianceis in terms of energy efficiency. A rating of 5-star is the best, it means thatthe AC will offer you tremendous savings on your electricity bill. So, make ita point to pick an AC with at least 3-star, if not 5.
AdditionalFeatures to Consider before Buying an AC
Additional features will tell you what you need tocheck out while shopping for an air conditioner for home use.
1. Auto Start
When there is a power outage, and then the power isrestored, some air conditioners do not restart on their own. When the power isrestored, air conditioners with the Auto Start feature will restart and returnto the temperature you had set before the power outage.
While all air conditioners control humidity levelswhile cooling a room, some also have a dehumidification feature that reduceshumidity in the room. If you live in an area with uncomfortably high humidity,this feature is essential.
3. Swing inFour Directions
Most air conditioners include a two-way swing fordispersing air in the room. While it doesn't make a significant difference inthe effectiveness of the AC in cooling the room, it does improve the perceptionof cooling as air passes by you every few seconds. Some air conditioners have afour-way swing, which means they can disperse air horizontally and vertically,making it easier to adjust the airflow of the AC more precisely. This is animportant feature to have if you want to direct airflow to a specific area ofthe room.
4. Timer forSleep
The sleep timer feature can be used to turn off theair conditioner after a set amount of time, lowering power bills. It certainlyreduces the inconvenience of waking up in the middle of the night and turningoff the air conditioner.
5. Wi-FiConnectivity, App Control, and Smart Features
Some high-end air conditioners now include smartfeatures such as Wi-Fi (or Bluetooth) connectivity. These features enable ACsto be linked to your smartphone or online service, allowing you to control theAC even when you are not in the room or at home. You can even control the airconditioner with voice commands via the voice assistant on your smartphone orsmart speaker (Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri).
You can also program the air conditioner to turn onautomatically when certain conditions are met. For example, you can program theair conditioner to turn on when you arrive home, ensuring that the room isalready at the temperature you prefer by the time you arrive. Such features,however, differ depending on the brand and price category. If you want your newair conditioner to have such smart features, look for models that are Alexa,Google Assistant, or HomeKit compatible and that have a companion smartphoneapp for both Android and iOS.
6. Turbo Mode
This feature is known by a different marketing namein most brands. Turning on this feature causes the air conditioner to run atfull capacity to cool the room faster, but it also consumes more power.However, you may need to use it from time to time.
What Are theMost Trusted AC Brands Available In India?
Some of the most notable brands in India are asfollows:
1. Daikin:This Japanese company is well-known in India for its split AC manufacture.
2. Blue Star:All Blue Star air conditioners are equipped with the most advanced coolingtechnologies. All of their air conditioning equipment provide outstandingperformance while also lowering electricity expenditures.
3. Carrier:Carrier Midea is one of India's leading air conditioning firms. They have a manufacturingfacility in Haryana.
4. Haier:For many years, this Chinese corporation has dominated the home appliances andelectronics markets. They produce washing machines, cellphones, refrigerators,air conditioners, and televisions.
5. Voltas:Voltas is unquestionably one of the best manufacturers of split and window airconditioners in India. This brand is a collaboration between Volkart and Tata,and their air conditioners include the best-specialized cooling technologies.
6. LG:LG is a South Korean company that is the second-largest TV manufacturer. Theyhave massive collections of air conditioners, washing machines, andrefrigerators.
7. Hitachi:Hitachi incorporates new technologies into their air conditioners, washingmachines, refrigerators, and LCD projectors. They provide some of the mostenergy-efficient air conditioner models in India.
8. Onida:This is one of India's most well-known television brands. Apart fromtelevisions, this India-based company offers a diverse range of items such asair conditioners, microwave ovens, and washing machines.
9. O General:O General is one of Japan's leading air conditioning companies. ETA Generalmarkets and manufactures its air conditioners in India.
Most individuals prefer AC manufacturers with whichthey have prior familiarity in other electrical areas. Consider a variety offactors before selecting an air conditioning brand in India. If you have alarge budget, look for brands that use specialized cooling technology. You canalso choose from any of the brands. However, we advise against purchasinglow-cost brand air conditioners with no star rating. Although it may now beless expensive, you will have to pay a hefty electricity bill for the durationof your use of an air conditioner.
Air conditioning, also known as A/C, air conditioner, is the process of controlling the moisture content of air – that is humidity, as well as removing dust in some cases of the air within a vehicle or building to achieve a more contented interior environment
VRV Air Conditioning Systems
Window AC’s are wall mounted and are suitable for a small sized room with a window space. They are very economical and requires less maintenance cost.
Hot Searched Keywords
Air Conditioning | Refrigeration | Commercial Kitchen | Hospital Equipments | Dairy Equipments | Security | Home Appliances | Furniture | Electrical | Service | Electronics | Other | Machinery | building construction | Information Technology | Ayurvedic & Herbal Product | Apparel, Clothing & Garments | Bags, Handbags, Luggage Bags, Belts, Wallets and Accessories | Fashion Accessories & Gear | Paper & Paper Products | Telecom Products, Equipment & Supplies | Cosmetics & Personal Care | Education Classes | Sports Goods, Toys & Games
Copyrights © 2021 Aajjo.com. All Rights Reserved.