Comparing The Fully Automatic and Manual Fly Ash Brick Making Machine
August 03, 2022
A Fly Ash Brick Making Machine is a piece of machinery equipment that produces finished bricks using fly ash as the main ingredient instead of limestone. The availability of fly ash in brick-making processes determines the quality and efficiency of the final product. The main difference between fully automatic and manual fly ash brick-making machines is the former's automation and the latter's deactivation.
You might wonder which is the best option for your factory, production line, or daily production needs. Both Fly Ash Brick Making Machines have advantages and disadvantages, so knowing why you should choose one over another is good.
Table of Content
- Difference Between A Fully Automatic And Manual Fly Ash Brick Making Machine
- Advantages of A Fully Automatic Fly Ash Brick Making Machine
- Advantages of Manual Fly Ash Brick Making Machine
- Additional Comparisons Between Manual And Automatic Fly Ash Brick Machine
Difference Between A Fully Automatic And Manual Fly Ash Brick Making Machine
A fully automatic fly ash brick making machine is used to make bricks from fly ash. It can produce large quantities of bricks and other products, such as concrete blocks made from this material. This type of machinery uses the same concepts as those used in producing conventional bricks. You can mix the ingredients into a slurry, pressurize them into larger pieces so they can be transported easily, and then fire them at high temperatures until they reach their desired shape or size (depending on what kind you want).
A Manual Fly Ash brick-making machine is a straightforward machine used to make bricks. It is made of simple components, easy to operate, and cheap to buy. The main advantage of a manual fly ash brick making machine is that it does not need electricity or other power sources, making it more affordable than other brick-making machines.
As we have discussed above, the main difference between fully automatic and Manual Fly Ash Brick-Making Machines is the former's automation and the latter's deactivation. However, there’re other things to consider before making a comparison.
- Fixed speed
- Constant speed
- Continuous speed
- And more types of automation determine the efficiency of the fly ash production process while the process remains fully automated. The kind of automation can also affect the quality of the end product.
Advantages of A Fully Automatic Fly Ash Brick Making Machine
The following are the main disadvantages of fully automatic fly ash brick-making machine compared to the Manual Fly Ash Brick Making Machine:
- A Fully Automatic Fly Ash Brick Making Machine provides a higher yield and better texture than Manually Operated Machines.
- Fully Automatic fly ash brick making requires less labor’s physical work and skilled production staff.
- The automatic machines have a higher production capacity than the manual version.
- Automatic machines typically use a higher Yieldable Bit, producing a superior quality product.
- Automatic fly ash machines usually cost more than manually operated Fly Ash Making Machines.
- The Automatic Fly Ash Brick Making machine does not use as much material per hour as a manual machine.
- The automatic version of fly ash brick making is more accurate because there are computers or sensors to manage.
- Manual machine for fly ash brick making does not produce as much revenue as automatic versions because of the low production rate.
Advantages of A Manual Fly Ash Brick Making Machine
While both types of machines have their advantages, we list the following points as the advantages of the manual fly ash brick-making machine:
- The machine requires less maintenance as there are no moving parts and no build-up of carbon dioxide.
- A manual fly ash brick machine can be operated with limited employee training since you only need to know how to use the machine.
- The manual fly ash brick-making machine costs less when compared with automated versions.
- Manual fly ash brick making is more “user-friendly” since there are no sensors or controls to learn or manage, just a dial to set the amount of fly ash to use.
- Manual making is easier to implement in a new factory location, as there are no special permits or infrastructure required for the working & installation of the machine.
- The machine has a lower production rate because it is not continuously making bricks.
- A manual machine for fly ash brick making can be used in a small factory area or a home-based setup. Manual fly ash brick making produces lower-quality bricks and does not need to provide a high yield.
Additional Comparisons Between Manual And Automatic Fly Ash Brick Machine
Some additional factors impact comparing two types of Fly ash brick-making machines.
The manual brick-making machine can produce 1,000 bricks per day. In contrast, the fully automatic brick-making machine can make 3,000 bricks daily.
Manual brick-making machines can also produce bricks of three different sizes and thicknesses. The manual brick-making machine can produce all types of bricks with desired size or thickness. The fully automatic brick-making machine can produce all kinds of bricks with any desired size and thickness.
Cost Of Machine
The cost of the machine depends on various factors, such as the capacity and type of fly ash brick-making machine. A fully automatic fly ash brick-making machine costs more than semi-automatic fly ash brick making machine, which in turn costs more than automatic fly ash brick-making machines.
When buying a machine, it is crucial to know the market types available to purchase one best suited to your needs.
- Manual Fly Ash Brick Making Machine: This type of machine produces bricks at an average rate of 1000 to 2000 per hour and requires skilled laborers. It has a lower capacity than manual but lower than fully automatic. This machine producing bricks requires highly skilled labor.
- Fully Automatic Fly Ash Brick Making Machine: This machine produces bricks at an average rate of 25000 to 30000 per hour and requires less skilled labor. It has a higher capacity than manual but lower than semi-automatic. Automatic fly ash brick-making machine: This type of machine produces bricks at an average rate of 8000 to 9000 per hour and requires unskilled labor.
It would be best if you also remembered that the maintenance cost is much lower than that of a fully automatic machine. This can be attributed to fewer parts and components used on manual devices, resulting in lower investment and maintenance costs.
However, if you want to reduce your maintenance cost further, hiring a professional maintenance company that will do all kinds of work for you at an affordable price is better.
Also, if your business is going to be successful in a crowded marketplace, you need to ensure that your machine works reliably. If your appliance breaks down at an inconvenient time, this can cause delays and problems for customers who have no choice but to wait until it is fixed before they can continue their workday.
A fully Automatic Fly Ash Brick Making Machine is a very cost-effective machine. It can be operated with less labor cost. It can generate more profits with a bit higher investment than we get in the manual version. The fully automatic fly ash brick making machine has the following advantages:
- High efficiency
- Simple operation;
- Easy maintenance;
- Less Labor-cost
- Low noise level
Fewer investments and more profits can reduce labor costs and decrease total investment. Compared to the investment, it can generate more profits.
The main advantage of manual fly ash brick making is the product's higher yield and better texture. On the other hand, the production staff requires more work and skill and produces less uniform and quality products. These machines are easy to implement in new factory locations since there are no buildings to acquire permits or foundations to install machinery. The main disadvantage of a Fully Automatic Fly Ash Brick-Making Machine is the higher price and the amount of production. Other machines such as x-ray, gravimeter, and ultrasonic are not applicable in these processes.
So, in conclusion, the best choice for your facility is a fully automated machine. However, the decision should be based on your application and the availability of the appliances in your location. The brick production process must follow the same rules as other industries where quality is essential. The manufacturer of the brick must use the same ingredients and techniques. The finished brick must adhere to the same rules as concrete, steel, and other building materials. Suppose you want to protect your investment and keep your bricks-producing facility running at total capacity. In that case, you must eliminate the blemishes and defects in the raw materials used to produce your bricks. That is why principles and ethics matter in business - and how to change your policies.
Leave a Reply
You Might Like Also
Brick Making Machines: High-Quality, Versatile, & Efficient
The Brick Making Machine is a piece of equipment that belongs to the category of machinery. In a short period of time, it makes bricks of an exceptionally high standard. Additionally, the machine is capable of producing a variety of bricks, making it an adaptable alternative to the conventional techniques that have been used. Read More
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Invest in a Camphor Making Machine
The Camphor Making Machine can produce camphor in various forms, including tablets, cubes, and small and large sizes. It is connected to a motor externally, which keeps on running all the time. The camphor remains in its shape as long as the motor keeps running. Read More
Interesting Things To Know About Marble Cutters
A Marble Cutter is a useful tool since it is important to creating a clean and exact cut because the finished product will require less polishing. The machine comes with a cutting disc that is set on a spindle, making it simple to install and remove. Read More
Top 5 Best Chicken Shawarma Machines In 2022
A Shawarma Machine is a modern machinery appliance that has been widely used for making chicken shawarma, mutton, and turkey shawarma. It is made up of a stainless-steel body and embedded with a heavy-duty burner. With the help of the machine, the mincing, and chopping become easy. Read More
A Guide To Know Paver Block Hardener And Top manufacturers
The Paver Block Hardener is a clear, water-based, ready-to-use silicate liquid made with chemically reactive raw materials to harden and seal concrete against dust. It gets deep into concrete to seal and harden surfaces, making it harder for water and other things to get in. Read More
The Complete Guide To Know Sambrani Making Machine And Its Benefits
When picking a Sambrani Making Machine, it's important to think about how much it can make. It's the number of cups made per hour, and it depends on the size of the cup. The manual machine will do if you want to start from home and are a beginner. But if you want to make more, you need to buy a semi-automatic or fully-automatic machine. Read More